The Cuban Sandwich Festival team is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy event for our guests and our participants, like many of you, we have been keeping an eye on the news and monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
The country will be opening up businesses soon, and in the next several months we are all hoping to be able to start enjoying outdoor activities again. Many of our participants are concerned that May is simply too soon for us to host the Cuban Sandwich Festival, and City and State officials have advised that our event date be rescheduled to be in line with those time frames, therefore we have rescheduled the date of the 9th Annual FORD Intl Cuban Sandwich Festival from Sunday, May 31st, 2020 to Sunday, November 8th, 2020.
The Hispanic Resource Family Cultural Center, Inc., (HRFCC), Latin Times Media, Inc., and the Cuban Sandwich Festival team wants to ensure the health and safety of our community first.
- 3rd Annual Viva Jesus Festival: @The Return; National and Global event. Scheduled for Saturday, September 26th, 2020 – location to be announced. This event will take place in a parking area or park, and people will be allowed to stay in their car if it is required.
- 9th Annual Intl. Cuban Sandwich Festival: Previous Date: Sunday, May 31st New Date: Sunday November 8th, 2020.
- FORD Taste of Latino; Central Florida; joining forces with the 6th Annual FOR Cuban Sandwich Festival of Central Florida. Previous Date: Saturday, October 10th NEW Date: March 2021
- 2nd Annual FORD Taste of Latino; Ybor City. original date of Scheduled for Sunday, Oct 18th, 2020 – Will take place as scheduled.
The schedule of events and all current contestants, vendors, exhibitors, sponsors and VIP Tickets and judges as well as entertainment and schedules are transferred to the new date of Sunday, Nov 8th, 2020. Participants can find event tools online in “event tools” tab. Communication is being sent with update to all.
Please note your package started the date you registered. If you are a vendor, your name is listed on the PR materials sent to media. If you are an exhibitor your company name and/or logo has been featured on our website as stated on the signed agreement the agreement and as part of the package that you registered for we have also displayed it on the following websites:
- www.theCubanSandwichFestival.com (featured here as an exhibitor AND a sponsor with LIVE link on both ads)
Each of these sites actually has 2 different ads for you because you sent us 2 ads so we used them, and each has a link to your website, AND a video promo: https://youtu.be/HmCw5NqC8is Social Media Promo: https://www.facebook.com/CubanSandwichFestival/videos/856590678181073/
In addition, you are also mentioned on our newsletter AND on our Press release that was sent to the Media.
Some of our clients have also chosen to utilize instead some of our other services instead of waiting for the event
Our available services include:
– e-Blast in Tampa Bay or Florida 50,000+ mailing list
– Display or EDITORIAL advertising in our publication: Latin Times Magazine or the Seed Magazine. (On the magazine, we can do advertisement with LIVE link and OR interview of you for next edition!
– Video Interview or Promotion;
– Website Advertising;
– Social Media Promotions: 35,000 + People;
– Video Promotion/Interviews or other.
– In the case that the November 8th, 2020 date becomes questionable for public health the event will be rescheduled to March 2021. The event is rescheduled, it is not cancelled.
– Please view our NO REFUND POLICY online HERE
We all have to do our part in this fight against this global pandemic.
For updates please visit our website: www.theCubanSandwichFestival.com
Thank you, and God Bless you and your family, City, State, Nation and WORLD!!