I recently had the pleasure of shopping at a Marshall’s! It had been many yeas since i had shopped at Marshall’s -but, back in the day, it was one of my favorite places to shop! The online shopping experience has really changed how most shopping is done these days, but its really nice to know we can still walk in to our favorite stores and shop with pleasure! I was pleasantly surprised that i liked so many outfits there, and when i glanced over the shoe section i was so tempted to start trying some on -pero i resisted, or i would have been there another 30+ minutes.
With summer upon us, 82% of American women plan to refresh their wardrobes and homes. Marshall’s, a one-stop shop for all things trending, and the prices are still pretty good!
Here are the top 5 home essentials you need for the warmer temperatures:
- Stock up on Marshall’s favorites, such as clean candles and aromatic diffusers.
- Get cooking essentials, such as copper bowls and marble serving trays for all your outdoor entertaining.
- The flowers are starting to bloom! Bring some simple Spring touches indoors with small and large planters alike!
- Jump on the farmhouse chic bandwagon by grabbing rustic accents, like wood platters, industrial stools and lanterns.
- Keep it simple and streamlined with crisp white or gold pillows and neutral throws.
Here are some other great finds at Marshall’s!